Effective January 1, 2009, NFPA 1901 requires that 50% of the rear vertical surface area of fire apparatus be covered with a red and yellow chevron pattern made of retroreflective striping material.
Grafix Shoppe is proud to announce an easy way for fire departments to meet this new requirement. We produce custom-made Reflective chevron graphics to-order for your specific vehicle using 3M DiamondGrade sheeting which exceeds the NFPA requirement. For consistency’s sake, you may wish to retrofit old vehicles to match new ones.
To get a quote
Contact your sales person here or phone (888-683-9665). Before contacting, please measure the heights and widths of all panels to be covered. Not sure what you need? He’ll be glad to help. Just call or email, and send a digital photo if you can.
Place your order
Once you have a quote for the job, we’ll process your order easily as follows:
- Take a good digital photo of your apparatus rear, perpendicular to the surface
- Take accurate dimensions as instructed by your sales rep
- Email photo and dimensions to your rep
- Rep will confirm price and delivery and make arrangements for payment
- Order will be shipped, typically one week after you place order.